PRINTING AND PROCESSING WORKSHOPS
Taking place in our professionally equipped air-conditioned darkroom, we run regular darkroom workshops in negative development, black and white printing, and a variety of alternative and historic processes. Our workshops are designed to give you the skills to continue using the darkroom independently, with confidence and to master new techniques. All of our tutors are experienced and are practising artists and photographer’s.
Workshop participants DO NOT need to become facilities members of Resort Studios.
- Workshop participants must read the Health and Safety Information and will be asked to sign a release of liability form upon arrival, to indicate they have understood the safety requirements associated with working with photographic chemicals and in a low light environment.
- All classes/workshops require payment in advance to secure your spot.
- Class/workshop bookings are needed by 5pm one day before the event begins.
- Payment is non-refundable for cancellations within 24 hours of class/workshop start time, and for no-shows, unless under exceptional circumstances.
- Payments will be refunded if the minimum enrolment is not met.
Access: Please note the studio is up two flights of stairs. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com